The forum of the First generation
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first AIM 2 Clan Wars forum created by (-o0$paceman0o-) for the fans of this widely unknown, but great game, and our goals are to make this game famous!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mods and patches for the game

Go down 
+5
Mehanoid
INVADER
The Lone Wolf
N3TGeaR
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:12 am

N3TGeaR wrote:
I wanted to explain that we should somehow show to the creators of the game that we want a new episode, and it looks like (while many years elapsed since the last AIM, the racing) we have to start programming, or somehow creating the game to show them we really want it.
Skyriver not involved in the game and they were not interested in the opinions of players. We have repeatedly asked them to make the AIM3, but the developers did not even go to the forum.
Because if you want to do: do it independently.
N3TGeaR wrote:
Details... there are many ways to start i think, for example creating the maps, the stories, the mission, new gliders, or whatever.
Is secondary, because it is an idea. And the engine needs, and those who will be working with him. Programmers, modelers, designers, soundmans. If you are able to do it or find people who will do it, then you will do the AIM3. Unofficial of course.
N3TGeaR wrote:
but i think that people aren't registering to this forum because they want to play haxball.
If they want to - it's their problems. AIM - game is not for everyone.
Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:55 am

Mehanoid wrote:

Skyriver not involved in the game and they were not interested in the opinions of players. We have repeatedly asked them to make the AIM3, but the developers did not even go to the forum.

Why?
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:11 pm

INVADER wrote:
Why?
Release of the AIM3 is not profitable. The game is almost unknown gaming community, so the AIM3 does not sell well. And computer pirates gives a lot of problems. Therefore Sky engaged in their opinion more profitable project - is the Order of the Magic. This MMORPG. But this game is still(!) in beta stage. Beginning February 2, 2009. Therefore we realized that it is useless to wait AIM3. If the developers would do AIM3 (or AIM3-online), then only after the release of the Order of Magic.
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:06 am

N3TGeaR wrote:
It should be much more like to translate it to english.

I'm working on a translation. But it will take a bit.

Mehanoid wrote:
Many people have tried and are now trying to make the AIM3. And no one has succeeded. You will be even more difficult.

Who is (was) working on it ??
Skyriver studio probably isn't (russian forum info).
And if someone starts making and A.I.M game (officially or unofficially) they will get a lawsuit from 1C or Skyriver. Copyrights.

So we won't make a "AIM 3" for now, but we can make mods all we want. (With the SDK) So lets start with that. Make screenshot, movies, mods, maps and so one to make the game famous. Maybe then someone will make the game.
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:53 am

The Lone Wolf wrote:
Who is (was) working on it ??
Russian fans. Or do you want examples?

The Lone Wolf wrote:
Skyriver studio probably isn't (russian forum info).
Sorry I don't speak English very well. So I can't understand what you say.

The Lone Wolf wrote:
And if someone starts making and A.I.M game (officially or unofficially) they will get a lawsuit from 1C or Skyriver. Copyrights.
Give another name for the project - not AIM. Problems? Twisted Evil
Also, I think that uncommercial project does not violate the rights of the studio and is more advertising AIM.

The Lone Wolf wrote:
Maybe then someone will make the game.
Maybe...
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:05 am

Mehanoid wrote:

Give another name for the project - not AIM. Problems? Twisted Evil
Also, I think that uncommercial project does not violate the rights of the studio and is more advertising AIM.

The whole AIM universe is copyright protedcted. So making anything associated with any part of the game is a violation of copyright.
In other words, you have to create a whole new game.
The only possibility is geting permission from the authors and copyright owners... So it will not happen.

Mehanoid wrote:

Russian fans. Or do you want examples?

Yes, please give me a example. I've been with AIM since the beginning, and on the official sites, forum and so on, and there never was a "real" AIM 3 project. There any poor attempts to make something. A couple of shiti movies. And thats it.

So there wont by any AIM 3 por now but we kan make mods and everything.
So lets get to work. Something from me:

Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 Ai8o
Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 Aimw
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:39 pm

The Lone Wolf wrote:
There any poor attempts to make something. A couple of shiti movies. And thats it.
That's what I was saying.
Examples? Ok.
This site - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This page is a social network - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They wanted to make their AIM3: first in its engine, then on a Unity, and now the UDK3. By the way, they've written that they do not have time. The attempt failed.
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:03 am

hey. can't we just translate the SDK and make the whole AIM3 like mod of Aim2?
I know some russian and i can help with translating the mod-making tool!
everybody, who is seeing this message, please contact me on my skype - the_vipa_dani0
the admin is my man (bulgarian) so we can understand each other quite good Very Happy

and please fix this forum page.. it is for ultra fullHD monitor....
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:15 pm

danislav93 wrote:
can't we just translate the SDK and make the whole AIM3 like mod of Aim2?
Can't.
danislav93 wrote:
translating
How?

And SDK has many bugs.
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:51 pm

the lone wolf knows how..
we can improvise...
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:04 am

danislav93 wrote:
the lone wolf knows how..
we can improvise...
Ok. I'll wait for the results.
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:35 am

U can help us, too. U R russian and u can clear things that are incomprehensible for us..
and u can give us ideas
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:41 am

danislav93 wrote:
U can help us, too. U R russian and u can clear things that are incomprehensible for us..
and u can give us ideas
No, because it's pointless.
Back to top Go down
SM5T001
Progressive
Progressive
SM5T001

PostSubject: Trainer   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:01 pm

I have a trainer for AIM 1!!

Features:

-infinite ammo
-infinite armor
-infinite shield
-9999999 energy crystals
-infinite thrust/boost/power
-stop game time
-infinite mission time

Ask me for the download Razz
Back to top Go down
https://aim2thefirstforum.forumotion.com/
Ares
Harmless
Harmless

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:09 am

Hey guys, looking to help with the translation, I am originally Russian and my English is pretty good. I just have no idea how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Comunistul

PostSubject: Hey guys!   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 am

I know I'm new around here, I played all 3 games (almost - now I play Racing, for fun), and I have a little project for myself but I got stuck. I know is not creating AIM 3  Very Happy , but for me is important. Do you find the way how to "extract" the gliders from the game to use them in 3d MAX? I want to make plastic models (yes, I like Plastic Models Kits) off gliders (all off them, specialy NAMTAR). I installed SDK kit, see gliders in Viewer, but from that, I don't realize how to save and convert them. If you know the way, or already have them in 3DS MAX I would really appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mods and patches for the game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3