The forum of the First generation
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first AIM 2 Clan Wars forum created by (-o0$paceman0o-) for the fans of this widely unknown, but great game, and our goals are to make this game famous!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mods and patches for the game

Go down 
+5
Mehanoid
INVADER
The Lone Wolf
N3TGeaR
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:01 am

Actualy when I try to open the LocEditor it doesn't display an error.
The "Can`t open file C:\Program Files\1C\AIMII\data\fonts\small.fdf" error report is when I try to open the TextEditor.

Only these are working:
ScriptEdit, ConfigEditor, ConfigModif, DataBaseEditor, PackerNET and SoundDBEditor
Back to top Go down
https://aim2thefirstforum.forumotion.com
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:19 am

The LocEditor needs a couple of files from the game. You should install it in the same directory as the game so it can find the files. If you did in another directory you need to copy the files it needs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:14 am

Shocked Very Happy Lol thanks, how stupid of me now I understand!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:03 am

Yes now its working, but its kind of strange and I don't understand alot becose the Russian words which I understand a bit are ritten in messed up Greek ( I am bulgarian my computer is in English/Greek ) and some of them are also "???????" , its very confusing. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:17 am

Your computer's got a problem witch cyclical text.
There are a couple of solutions. Google it.
As i recall i had to change the text and windows language to Russian and it fixed the problem for me.
Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:23 am

Hi mates!

I have downloaded several kind of mods what i found on the game's official russian forum, but there was a problem.I couldn't install them because my game was in english and the mods were in russian.So i downloaded the russian version of the game and the mods were worked.But the another problem is that the mods and the game is in russian and i don't understand the cyrilic letters.
But the mods are really good!
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:00 am

The only thing I can suggest is to learn Russian.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Where did you download the russian version of the game ??
Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:21 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/img]
Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:27 pm

One of the game modifications what I have downloaded.

Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:47 pm

The ARENA mod:

Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: lol.   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:32 am

LOL Shocked How the hell did u found it? / Hogy a francba találtad meg ezeket? o0'
Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:41 am

I downloaded them from the russian forum here's the link:

Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:42 am

You can make mods like this with the SKD. The only problem is that you need to kow russian. But I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:42 am

The Lone Wolf wrote:
But I'm working on it.
In what sense? You learn Russian?
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: SDK   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:11 am

It should be much more like to translate it to english. It would be easier to use it, not everyone have to learn Russian (i don't want to mean that i hate u Very Happy i just think it's too hard for me:S), and it would be easier to find more ppl to help us programming new things like maps, gliders and stuffs like this, to make AIM3. Don't you think i'm right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:29 am

N3TGeaR wrote:
Don't you think i'm right? Smile
It's useless. Many people have tried and are now trying to make the AIM3. And no one has succeeded. You will be even more difficult.
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: Reply   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:19 am

U think i'm that naive? I know i'm too lame in programming to make a whole, many million programline containing game. But if no one starts to make it, it won't be out, and i like this game series too much to leave it alone there. We should be much optimist than this. Smile I think if we somehow could start, only just modding the game, there might be some helpful hands, or just take point to skyriver studio, or 1cCompany to continue this game. If they see that there is pretension for the 3th episode, and it would have potencial, they will do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:54 am

N3TGeaR wrote:
...or just take point...
I do not understand.

And explain in detail what you want.
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: Reply   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:22 am

I wanted to explain that we should somehow show to the creators of the game that we want a new episode, and it looks like (while many years elapsed since the last AIM, the racing) we have to start programming, or somehow creating the game to show them we really want it. I know you now think i'm kidding, but as i explained, i really like this game.
Details... there are many ways to start i think, for example creating the maps, the stories, the mission, new gliders, or whatever. I think there is a chance (i don't care how low is it) to starting to show up something will help them to realise and understand what the people want.Very Happy

And now you can think i'm an idiot, and you can, it's your choice, but i think that people aren't registering to this forum because they want to play haxball. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mods and patches for the game   Mods and patches for the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mods and patches for the game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next