The forum of the First generation
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first AIM 2 Clan Wars forum created by (-o0$paceman0o-) for the fans of this widely unknown, but great game, and our goals are to make this game famous!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my story with blender

Go down 
+4
danislav93
The Lone Wolf
N3TGeaR
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

my story with blender Empty
PostSubject: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:13 pm

ok, so I have a bit of experience with models, textures with blender and all so I was fasinated by this idea of making the AIM 3 with blender becose I have seen blender games made by regular people some of them really good and AIM is't hard to make by the look of the models and textures but I haven't used blender a eur or so and I am not looking forward to making the game ever Sleep so if anyone is able and willing to make AIM 3 with blender or any other program of he's choise please post back and tell about the project Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
https://aim2thefirstforum.forumotion.com
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: Idea for the story   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:57 am

Hi!
I've just registered, and i see i thought about aim3, like me. I don't have any experience how can we make it, but i have some ideas how could we continue the story.
If u remember, when the end movie, only 1 last sector weren't convinced by power of Super's Obelisk or Bunker, and it's the Swamp Sector. If u played the first episode of the gameseries, there was a change at the exit to go out to the outler edges, where the aim2 starts. Nautilus, the strange power in the toxic swamp sector enabled with the help of us to the Sinigrs, from aim1, to go out to the outler edges... i checked that exit from the first aim in aim2, and it didn't function, so that means nothing, but the story could be the next one:
one dark evening, somehow that exit starts to work, and the sinigrs, with their special biotechnologies and weapons, destroys the Super's bunker, destroying the field what made us to be the king Very Happy so we lose our control and influenses from all of the sectors, so we can start it from the begining, + take the fight with the sinigrs, find the stolen 5th generations, our mates. There should be new sectors (jungle, crystal, and many more idea Smile), and they could be found when Super, and the first ones come out to the surface, and help us to take the fight against the sinigrs. So, what do u say?
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:10 am

Yes, that's an interesting idea. I thought about the Sininger War as well.
Another idea is the waking of the creators by the Reconers.
Or even searching the arbiters, creators, or maybe the return of Super.
There are a lot of good ideas, so we should stars something soon.
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: new idea   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:49 am

Or: just those escaped Creators return because the Earth is out of energy, and there is an emergency case. Somehow, i think we can insert these ideas, but somehow we should use again Nautilus's power, we should need y, the Arlings, and fight against the 6th generation..
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 am

There are a lot of loose ends in the games which we can use. There are even a couple of lost clans that we can use. So we can start doing something soon.

As of Earth. I don't think will be hearing from them. As we know they won be bothering us any more.

But my favorite story for AIM 3 would by a fight between the mechminds and the Humans, Arlings.
Imagine futuristic tanks v.s. the ultimate weapon - the battle gliders of mechminds. That would be F... EPIC !!!!
Of course we would need the help of the Sinigers, Reconers and everyone we know.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:01 am

Hmmm... lost clans... the Structure of changes, The invaders, The hunters, The Trances, The Restrictors, The Packs, The Black players, The Wild ones and so on...... of course lets not forget ---> The First Ones <--- , somehow I miss those clans...! Neutral
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 am

me too... but i enjoyed the reckoners moving around the desert sector... but somehow we should think about how can we imagine Super, cause i missed that we didn't see him :S
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:29 am

A Lone Wolf: i think the good is that should be if the enemy could be the sinigers... or: the rebellion of the reckoners, of firts ones... there are many ideas yes, but i think there should be an enemy, because i think the weapons and the fighting system is very good in the aim series... what do u think?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Well my choice is the sinigrs to be the enemy and there will be an epic war involved with humans.

Mechminds - Sinigrs - Humans : War!
and then super comes to the rescue... or something like that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 am

To be complete serous we need to get some things state.
1. There will be no contact with the Humans and the Arlings. - They got nearly extinct by the arbiters. So there wont be any Human - Arling - Mechnminds war.

2. Super isn't coming back. - He makes it 100% clear in his message in the undergrounds. And if the above is true he doesn't even have how to go back.

3. No Reconers War. - The Reconers got integrated in the super cluster at the ending. We do not know how in influenced on them, but they are 100% our friends.

So there are only 2 possible continuations:

1. The boring one - Evolution of the mechminds to something more advanced. (so we get more a strategy game or SIM-like)
2. The fun one but the less probable - War between the super cluster and the Sinigers.

So those are our options. Of course we can also do a SPIN OFF, PREQUEL, or completely f.... the story and to something completely different.
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 am

I think we can figure about them... but we mustn't continue what 'happened' in the 2... like Super never come back.. think about that in the aim2, that exit tunnel still there, but not working... and? They didn't care about it, so we can say that Super, after he has gone to the underground, checks what happens with the surface, and when emergency, can come up, because he was created to protect the planet to destroy itself... and what is with observer? he has gone, but he knew super... somehow, he could help us, and the human quest: it's true that there is no communication, but there should be a way to repair the research center in the outler edge to get a way to communicate them... nothing is possible, and we write the story, so i think we should do what the fans, who don't know this page expert from the 3: interesting story, good gameplay, not the shortest playtime, and there should be some twist in the story. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

N3TGeaR wrote:
nothing is possible, and we write the story, so i think we should do what the fans, who don't know this page expert from the 3: interesting story, good gameplay, not the shortest playtime, and there should be some twist in the story. Smile

If we want to do something for the fans we need the story to by at least probable.
Your missing a couple of things:
1. Super's mission was to "evolve" the mechminds. And he completed it. As he said, if he comes back this can endanger the evolution of the species.
2. The observers and the arbiters don't want the mechminds to contact the humans (after all they were the ones who wanted to destroy the base in the outer edges).
3. The Humans and Arling evolvement has been set back to the stone age.

The only goal of the mechminds in the near future is to evolve the species. They wont leave the planet and thats a 100%.

So I voted for the only probable thing. War with the Sinigers.
There are also things we can use and can't to make the story probable, but thats a long list.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:24 am

I got an idea, but its something off the story that comes to the story in AIM 3 Arrow .

Hidden in the unexplored back places of the planet... the abandoned 0 generations... long time forgotten... undetected with their high developed tesla technology.
These forgotten mechminds who call themselves The Zeromorphs decided to stop hiding, but make a big crusade on the whole planet and take control of EVERYTHING.
Whoever stands in their way will be destroyed, so the Mechminds and the Sinigrs unite themselves against the Zeromorphs and - NOT FINISHED - .....
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Yes, I thought about something like this as well. My story:
Super started to work on artificial intelligence. He created the first prototype of mechmind. The called it Xerxes . He created it in his likeness. It was as intelligent and had nearly the same abilities as Super.
So Xerxes wanted to create something of its own like Super did. To be like him. It created his own mechmind.
Super seeing this go frightened, and he had to obey the rules of the creators.
He destroyed Xerxes creation, but he couldn't destroy him. He banished him and imprisonment him in a storage bunker in the Outer Edges.
Xerxes was weary angry. He didn't know Super had to obey the creators.
The anger rose within him. Hi didn't stop crating his own mechminds.
He created, and created and waited for the moment of revenge to come, and free him from this prison.
When the Super Cluster was formed a lot of power has been taken form the Super Bunker and the prison weakened. That was his moment to strike.

So thats the story i was thinking about a bit back. But thats rewriting the whole story in our own way.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Yes! thats a very good story, but I don't know about the name Xerxes... hmm...
I think it was from some movie or somewhere I heard this name before.
So we must change the name to something ---> AIM <--- robotic style, I think this was the name of a mage.

And what about his mechminds to be called the zeromorphs?
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:22 am

That sounds interesting... but hope u didn't forget the 6th generations, created by the Sinigers... and the zetamhorps: sinigr should know them, that's why we
had to kill him in the 1, and the story starts that we have to convice them to our side before the zetamorphs do it.. and we lose 'the fight', so we have to take the war againts them...
and what about if someone arrive to the planet, after defending and totally controlling Poligon IV, wants to conquer us, so after zetamorphs, we can take the fight againts those strangers... and the twist could be that zetamorphs called them to help them...
there are many way, but i think this zetamorph is too good idea to throw it away... Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:37 am

scratch zetamorphs? I called them zeromorphs since they are the zero generation of mechminds.

Anyway, it's a good idea, but this way the story gets too big and its hard to make all these events and everything.

We must not twist the story so much becose the Sinigrs are not enemies with the Mechminds they are kind of neutral and try help each other, so if some new destructive species show up it will be logical that the Mechminds and Sinigrs will become allies, becose the zeromorphs are stronger and want to destroy them all.

There will be no time for battle, superclusters and development between the Mechminds and Sinigrs when a big advanced tesla army of zeromorphs start attaking.

All the action will take place on the planet there will be new "places" not sectors becose the zeromorphs destroyed the contour fields.

The Desert Sector - Mechminds and Zeromorphs: WAR
The Tundra Sector - Mechminds: DEFENDING
The Highlands Sector - DESTROYED
The Destroyed Sector - DESTROYED
The Arctic Sector - Zeromorphs: TAKE REFUGE OF SECTOR
The Rock Sector - Sinigrs and Zeromorphs: WAR
The Altitude Sector - Zeromorphs: TAKE REFUGE OF SECTOR
The Underground Sector - Mechminds: HIDING
The Toxic Swamp - Sinigrs, Mechminds and Zeromorphs: ALLY - WAR
NEW SECTORS:
The Acid Sector - Mechminds and Sinigrs: ALLIES DEFENDING
The Crystal Sector - Sinigrs: DEFENDING
The Zero Sector (outer edge place) - Zeromorphs: FULL CONTROL

There will be 10 sectors (except for underground)
and the Sinigr swamp sector wich is closed from everywhere and VERY hazardous and radioactive will not be toched by the zeromorphs becose of the anomalies and Sinigrs.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Admin wrote:

All the action will take place on the planet there will be new "places" not sectors becose the zeromorphs destroyed the contour fields.

That's a bad idea. If the contour fields are destroyed the whole planet will change into a gigantic swamp in a couple of days. So no new sectors, just a big dump.

Xerxses was the firs thing that came to me head. (Sorry, too much System Shock 2 and it fits the story perfectly). But the name is the the least important. And yes, we shouldent make the story too complicated. Add a little twist but not too much.
And the name zeromorphs or zetamorphs reminds me of something organic and transforming (Dead Space - Necromorphs). We should find a more "robotic" name, something simple but catchy. Or we can call him Zero for now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:43 am

I am not shure if the contour fields keep the natural planet's enviroment out becose they are just some big force fields, I think its the climate actuators, they use those UFO things to make the whole landscape, plants, air moisture, climate and spray chemicals to make the range earth like, but the destroyed sector doesn't have climate actuator so idk.

Zero/morphs - Zero : the 0 generations / morphs : the greek "morfi" wich means "form" Zeroforms the form of something.

And Zero is perfect yes! Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:50 am

The contour fields keep everyting insise inside, and everything outside outside. If they are destroyed you will get a gigantic mix of everyting. Its like those mushrooms in the arctic section. They got there becous the fild is week. You would get something looking like the swamp with a bit of snow... And that's not quite good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:58 am

Yes it make sense, but for me its fun... nothing bad will happend... except for the structures Laughing !
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:16 am

You would have to make one big world, and there would be nothing keepeing the mechminds in one place. That would mess everything up, and cause a lot of problems. And don't forget that the filds block radiation that would destroy the the earth climat plants. So if we want sectors like arctic, tundra, desert and so on the filds have to stay.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:35 am

hhmmmm... then we must make a scenario how do the zeromorphs get inside the range.
I think we can say that with their advanced tesla tech they can manipulate the contour fields and get inside and go out again whenever they want (I imagine the zeromorphs as electromagnetic tesla maniacs, they love electrisity).

PS: I just downloaded the SDK!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:08 am

AAAHHHHH!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad Shocked the SDK doesen't work!!!

If we have the game engine itself we can make AIM 3 much easier, but we need new models events and surfaces.
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:11 am

Admin wrote:
hhmmmm... then we must make a scenario how do the zeromorphs get inside the range.
I think we can say that with their advanced tesla tech they can manipulate the contour fields and get inside and go out again whenever they want (I imagine the zeromorphs as electromagnetic tesla maniacs, they love electrisity).

There are maintenance exits as that ones in the first AIM leading to the outer edges.

But I think we complicated matter too much. The story should be simple, and believable.
A creature that creates mechminds (or something like that) is coming back for revenge. Best story there is. Simple short and concrete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my story with blender
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The forum of the First generation :: A.I.M. 3 Project :: A.I.M. 3 Creation Project-
Jump to: