The forum of the First generation
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first AIM 2 Clan Wars forum created by (-o0$paceman0o-) for the fans of this widely unknown, but great game, and our goals are to make this game famous!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my story with blender

Go down 
+4
danislav93
The Lone Wolf
N3TGeaR
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

my story with blender - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:36 am

Yes thats exacly what I say, we have the "Super" of the zeromorphs who creates them and comes for revenge, but he wants to destroy not convince or make a supercluster, consider convincing not available any more.

The zeromorphs are very advanced since they started to develop before the First generation and can destroy base, mechminds, sectors and manipulate contour fields.

I imagine the game as "the dark days" there will be no clans ( becose of the supercluster all mechminds are one ) but serious war.
The mashines will destroy themselves...

GAMEPLAY :
I am happily hoovering in the Desert sector returning back to the base from a mission and suddenly on the horizon in the fog close to a hill I see zeromorphs on patrol.
ZEMA - AGETO : Your end is near mechmind!
So we start to fight and I destroy their gliders, then I bring them to base where they are deactivated and destroyed, this is like reseting a mechmind who is at rating 10.

There will be Zero, Mechmind and Sinigr bases, you remember in AIM 1 there where - The First's secondary base, The Sinigr's main base.
RACES:
The First Ones ( 1 generation )
The Mechminds ( 2 generation & 5 generation )
The Sinigrs ( 3 generation )
The Zeromorphs ( 0 generation )
The Reckoners ( 4 generation )
Back to top Go down
https://aim2thefirstforum.forumotion.com
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 am

Admin wrote:
Yes thats exacly what I say, we have the "Super" of the zeromorphs who creates them and comes for revenge, but he wants to destroy not convince or make a supercluster, consider convincing not available any more.
The zeromorphs are very advanced since they started to develop before the First generation and can destroy base, mechminds, sectors and manipulate contour fields.
I imagine the game as "the dark days" there will be no clans ( becose of the supercluster all mechminds are one ) but serious war.
The mashines will destroy themselves...

That doesn't make any sense to me. The story should by a worthy continuation to the story of the games. And that isn't it.
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 am

The countur field never protected the cestors from the 'ourside', let's think about thse new sectors in the 2: it says that for example the altitude sector was fulled by several terraforming machines... and they aren't there (or IDK, there is a strange, and unfunctional thing upper the middle lake), so it's a paradox...
And how about this: zeromorphs hack the tunnel system, which allows us to travel to every sector, and they can travel from the outside, or just don't let us to travel for a while...?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:47 am

Yes you are right I know I am getting too far, but I am sorta confused...

Lets say if there are no zeromorphs or anything else we made and just continue the ordinary Skyriver story then the Sinigrs and the Mechminds will someday start a war ( as you said they can't live in peace ) , but they won't have rating or clan or anything else.
Sinigr race VS Mechmind race like Humans vs Mashines, there won't be any convince becose the Sinigrs are not considered Mechminds anymore they are considered as "The Sinigrs" its war...
Species VS Species thats what I mean.

N3TGeaR - And how about this: zeromorphs hack the tunnel system, which allows us to travel to every sector, and they can travel from the outside, or just don't let us to travel for a while...?

this is a good idea I like it! Smile
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:16 am

Admin wrote:

Lets say if there are no zeromorphs or anything else we made and just continue the ordinary Skyriver story then the Sinigrs and the Mechminds will someday start a war ( as you said they can't live in peace ) , but they won't have rating or clan or anything else.
Sinigr race VS Mechmind race like Humans vs Mashines, there won't be any convince becose the Sinigrs are not considered Mechminds anymore they are considered as "The Sinigrs" its war...
Species VS Species thats what I mean.

U think that this would by the best story for me.

Also, we don't now how the creation of the super cluster affected the things in the range. There may be clans. If not there can by two "clans" Mechminds and Sinigers.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:56 pm

The Lone Wolf - we don't now how the creation of the super cluster affected the things in the range.

The way I see it we don't know anything... how will we make the 3rd story? Question scratch study
Only Skyriver himself knows what will happen after this, becose HE made the game.
confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 am

We can think of something, and we can also make a prequel or a spin off.
We need to think how the super cluster has affected everything.
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:08 am

be a little relaxed, and more looser: we create the 3rd part of the game, so we 'dictate' the story... so, we should not argue all the time what did the sky river think when it created the game... okay? We create the story, within certain limits, of course... but this is ia bit exaggeration i think...
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:35 am

N3TGeaR wrote:
be a little relaxed, and more looser: we create the 3rd part of the game, so we 'dictate' the story... so, we should not argue all the time what did the sky river think when it created the game... okay? We create the story, within certain limits, of course... but this is ia bit exaggeration i think...

I totally agree. Whose arguing ?? This is a creative discussion. The more ideas we have the better. We can get back to them later.

I think that we should make our own story, but it should be simple, believable and entertaining. Its not like we can make AIM 3 in one day, week, month or so. So we have a lot of time to think. And a lot of thing to think about.

But for now we need more members.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:17 am

Yes thats right Skyriver didn't make the game in 1 week Laughing
We can make the game really EPIC , becose we are the fans!

Does this look unsure to you!?

my story with blender - Page 2 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:35 am

After all the thinking I have done, I created a good image of AIM 3 in my head.
We must keep the traditional gameplay of Artificial Intelligence Machine series, so we now have three clans The Mechminds, The Zeromorphs and the Sinigrs.
It will be the final battle before one of them take control WIN the game!

The gameplay will be the same battle, clan, exploration, freelancing style with the new 3 sectors I stated before, but we will make some things like in A.I.M. 1,
there won't be any convince like in the 1st game, becose of the three superclusters, but the 3 clans will fight each other.
We will see the mechminds of the three different clans riding, fighting, trading, etc... like in the normal gameplay "Clan Wars".
And I think that there will be a choise to side with the other clans... Very Happy

You will do what ever you think its right and shape the story your way to lead the fait of the mechminds... And maybe there will be a 4th survived clan...
( The Underground Minotaur clan... Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:15 am

Hey people, how about we use the game engine of AIM 2 to create AIM 3, becose it will be a lot easier to use the textures, meshes, modes, scripts, ect...
that we already have from AIM 2, easier and faster cheers ( and maybe modify the meshes and textures a bit to give AIM 3 a more realistic looking world... )
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:21 am

Thats a better idea them making something in the blender.
And we should make new weapons and gliders.
Does anyone work with 3D Max Studios ??

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:09 am

I have never used 3D Max Studios the only thing I have worked with is blender ( and nifScope ) , but people say that 3D Max Studios is a very good 3D modeling program, easier than others and with cleaner interface, so maybe I will try it sometime.

Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:10 am

good day, everybody! i thought something about real clan wars (not like the one in aim2) and we could include some strategies. sometimes this means will be needed to complete the main missions. I remember in AIM1 how a group of firts attacks a group of carriers for example, but you never took part in kinda mini battles, although it looks awesome when you are looking from 3rd part angle... there must be brought some more action (in fact you are driving glider,which is a battle machine) and we can mix some aim racing - battles in high speeds.. base security won't be those shooting machines, but some sort of security gliders, which you have to fight with to capture a base,apart from making a cluster in that base... and your clanmates, of course, will be the 5th gen meches, which you have convinced in aim2.... and of course the main story.. I am not good at making plots... but for completing it there would be some battle.. and of course, there wont be ultra gigantic strong gliders... we (the player) must balance your glider between strength, speed and weapons.. for example the weapons and armor will be much heavier and your glider wont be able to achieve good speeds.. and for those who prefer mobility, there will be lighter weapons, but less effective... its all about imagination and creativity...
Back to top Go down
Csatrad01
Harmless
Harmless
Csatrad01

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:46 pm

I read the whole forum and would like to add my point of view. (i usually write a lot so be prepared.) There is no order how I write, but i like structure.
1. I am extreamly experienced in 3ds max, so i can basicly do anything you could possibly imagine, have like 8+ years of exp, and i worked in it for money and such. Max have a free version too so you don't really need blender. Also if you wan't to make models I suggest Rhinocheros I found it super effective compared to 3ds max.

2. I read all your ideas, and hope i can cover all my responses to them.
- Almost all ideas based on a climatic ending, with absolution, wich is bad beacuse it suggest that the third will be the last and thats it. I think the story should be something that allows continuity and generates a lot of lose ends just like aim games did.
- Bringing in new outer space elements, underground elements, over the barrier elements, or inhouse poped up elements like the tunnels, may sound epic and wanted BUT these should be kept as full expansions, mini-story packs, since they otherwise would dominate the storyline, AND MOST importantlly you wouldn't be able to fit in anywhere since you don't have a "world" to place them to begin with. Lone wolf was correct. First you have to know where you are what is the situation.
- My suggestion of the third game would be a normal sequal to the story where it was left off too. Allow the gamers to experience and explore the "new world" that the big all cluster created.
- I EXTREAMLY DISSAGREE to bring in new sectors with a snap of the finger. These places MUST have a REALLY REALLY good reason why you have not learned about them already, why they had no gates to connect them, why they were so displaced from the rest, etc. Each sector that you wan't to implement have to have a soo dense and good story that it would likelly take up most of the story in the whole A.I.M. 3 game. So please don't just throw around with them like that.
-To bring in new sectors should be A.I.M. 3's game mechanic where you as the big cluster have enough control over resources that you are able to create new sectors. Creating new sectors mechanic: Since the game remains in 1st/3rd person mode such big elements should be controled via remote elements. Such as giving general order trough an interface to a lot of mechminds to make something new, and after a set amount of missions that aid this goal the new sector would be avaiable to go to.
-I hear a lot about war war war war. I think we had enough war, and at least for the most part we should show some peace already, at least that was the plan too to make clans unite in a big cluster. First we should create the peacefull world, AND THEN we can figure out how to add conflict to this world without an apocalyptic cataclysmic war scenario.
- In example the 5th generation got all togather in a bunker right? Well it's neat that you got every sector under your control, but now that the job is done these individual mechminds wich you just convinced not control would like to continue theire development, since your whole purpouse is to be better and become strong fighting machines for the humans in theire wars. Since this is the very essence of going foward it will erroupt sooner or later and the idea will come in that there should be Friendly fights to keep develpment going on. This would be a really nice and slow start so the new players wich would buy into the game can learn the world first before he gets a lot of wierd words throw at them and be amazed for seamingly no reason at all.
- After the friendly fights geting regular and more developed (like the arena in the artict sector) you can bring in the new sector for the individual contestants so they can prepare for the next fight without any spoilers beacuse the big cluster sees all. AND THEN you can bring in the twist. Small ones, easy to expect.
- Ideas: Where did you get such a technology? How do you "feel" after been outside of the big cluster for so long? Where they are, they have not shown up for the tournament, lets investigate? New aspect, spying for theire ideas for the next fight. Extend the big cluster over the loser's sectors, increase stress for the remaining contestants. Allow the winners to gain more sectors to increase the steps of developments. Unexpected teaming up with others to win next fight.
- The escalation of this could be easilly controled and allows the player ingame to speed it up for more drama or do more skirmishes for sandboxy game.

Start in small. Tackle small elements. You shouldn't get into BIG HUGE events to make something fun. Remember you are still 1 mechmind in 1 glider not a whole army or an invincible someone who can fly around in an epic battle without being 1 shoted by a barrage of missiles. If you fell out from your glider and roll away you can easilly be forgotten in the mass amount of debry for near forever.

I think the best addition to a third game compared to the first 2 would be the vertical field of this 3D game. Some maps have huge hills you can climb on. Some maps have huge underground systems. I think the main focus should be and a good advertising element is the 3D aspect of the game. Having huge platforms to jump on only if you have a cool enough ship to do it. And have fun in air while you sometimes see the ground and all the lowbies there try to make a living in peace wich is not really suitable for warmachines. Have those HUGE hills underground networks with multiple exits and entrances and halls of cool stuffs and secret areas to explore behind barrels and such. Give you the feeling that you are probably soo underground it is almost like hell.

About new models and such. It is not that neccesary. I think a few tweaks with the general colours is enough for now. Remember the game should be popular to new people and it will be new for them regardless since they have not played the first 2. Also gives more time to work on other aspects of the game.

It's HD everywhere. I think the main focus should be in the details and not the overall scene. It is a rather close looking game with lots of hills and bumps and a limited view range. You can only force players to go explore if you reward them with cool detailed things when they get somewhere wich they saw from a distance in very round and rough details.

And a good advice. Imagination burns out super fast, so don't try to do everything at once. I read that idea here it is a good one keep it.

I kinda forgot the rest so I might write here later when I remember stuff or re-read the topic.
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: Maybe a new idea   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Welcome to the site, i'm happy that here is someone, who has experiences in modelling, this is good.
I have read that you wrote, and there are things that i agree and there are which i don't. Proving the graphic of the game is important, i think too, because no one will want to play this game if it still uses the same looking, so that should be renewed, that's right.
Then new sectors may not revealed instantly, but then here are some ideas for that (i think new sectors would motivate players who already know the 2 parts of the game, because they will want to know how they look like, what are the new things, and so on):
-As it mentioned, the swamp sector couldn't be convinced our power, and the Sinigrs are still there, they have their own technology, why don't they want to create new ones? If the 6th generation is there, isn't the sector little bit crowded? This may the reason they should look after terraforming, and so on, and if the storyline follows that we have to fight against the Sinigrs (as it mentioned in the game: they can't live together), this way after playing a while should allow entering the new sectors.
-That idea that we should give more than just fighting is pretty good, but if we want to do something for it, we have to change some 'rule' of the game, how about this: while the 5th generations were in the Super's Bunker, after a while the sectors are going out of resoursec, power, and even they would be dangerous to be there (as the Arling's Laboratory's one mission, having the report from the climate actuator, which said that there will be sector which will change), and this way, the whole Range is getting more and more dangerous to be a place to live, so we have a little time to get enought resources to help the laboratory in the researching of finding a new planet to live. First this would be too new, but think a little bit: if the third game would start this (maybe paralelly with the fighting the sinigrs, which harders our mission) should be more than just war, because time is elapsing, and not just have to fight, you have to be fast to collect all the resources for the research, and after may this, moving to a new planet means you will need new sectors, which you can declare, create their maps, and so on, so a kind of building stuff like strategy games... not too much, while it's still an sci-fi action game, but may should give motivation to play it. What do you say? Too complicated, or just too idiot, i'm waiting your reactions. Smile
-There is still one point what we should calculate: what would be if the 3rd won't continue with the first 5th generation, so the player would be a simply mechmind (at first), so the storyline can be based on this idea...

There are many possibilities, and it's okay that we have to create a new design and look for the game, but the 2 games before this part weren't even about only graphics, i mean i really liked them for the story. It was interesting, so the story is AT LEAST as important as the look, i think.
Back to top Go down
Csatrad01
Harmless
Harmless
Csatrad01

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:40 am

N3TGeaR wrote:
(i think new sectors would motivate players who already know the 2 parts of the game, because they will want to know how they look like, what are the new things, and so on)
I think thats not a good way of looking at it. Fans like us do not need "new things". We are happy if there is a reason to play with it. I myself played it trough both of them like 2 times at least if not 3 and thinking of doing it a fourth time. Fans that haven't played it for some times will look at things with nostalgy and there will be many things they smiply forgot and be amazed once more as theire taste did not change much. I myself would play it trough just to see a "HD version" of the same game.
And totally new players have no idea the previrous 2 anyways so it's automaticly new for them. Keep in mind that we are talking about a mod for the second game NOT A.I.M. 3 with new engine. So we shouldn't shot for the starts.
N3TGeaR wrote:
-As it mentioned, the swamp sector couldn't be convinced our power, and the Sinigrs are still there, they have their own technology, why don't they want to create new ones?
Beacuse they do not need the barriers, the climatizator things or anything. Making a new place for themself is equal to destroy the range itself. As far as I know they supposed to be a remenant of the destroy the thing ending if you know what i mean. They are not evil either. They just wild.
N3TGeaR wrote:
If the 6th generation is there, isn't the sector little bit crowded? This may the reason they should look after terraforming, and so on, and if the storyline follows that we have to fight against the Sinigrs (as it mentioned in the game: they can't live together), this way after playing a while should allow entering the new sectors.
That was my point originally. We have plenty of stuff to work with alraedy, we do not need to add any new enemy or how i used to say "elements". But again, you throw terraforming and lets fight with the sinigers. Absolutelly no needed. We got a big as range and it is all in one clan for every single mechmind this is a big step ahead and it is enough for them to get used i doubt any of them want any more then that so sudenlly.
I think we should make a very small step instead. Like the whole range is in one cluster and it increased the effectiveness of all the traders (even so beacuse they do not need to worry about random attacks or protection) that it shifted the economy into a different level, wich is unatural to the climate and some resources become abaudant while others got spares. So instead of big leap like terraforming we should focus first on ballancing and ways to do it. Give players some sandboxy ways how to fix this problem. With force, with trade limits, forced bigger routes, or refurbish unused military elements, maybe search for new materials to mix up the market, find new use of the same items perhaps, could make some sort of workshop to create new items from different ones, these are all small things individually, but opens up great possiblities and variations.
N3TGeaR wrote:
-That idea that we should give more than just fighting is pretty good, but if we want to do something for it, we have to change some 'rule' of the game, how about this: while the 5th generations were in the Super's Bunker, after a while the sectors are going out of resoursec, power, and even they would be dangerous to be there (as the Arling's Laboratory's one mission, having the report from the climate actuator, which said that there will be sector which will change), and this way, the whole Range is getting more and more dangerous to be a place to live, so we have a little time to get enought resources to help the laboratory in the researching of finding a new planet to live.
As lone wolf said we are not leaving the planet thats 100% and i totally agree. Btw changes. The very notion of mechminds is to advance thats why Super was soo happy that the 5th generation can advance on it's own, so if the range get screwed well, the mechminds have to get better in order to overcome the changes and keep living there. Just how the sinigr mechmind changed and become half mechmind half siniger. Just how the first game ended with that picture.
N3TGeaR wrote:
First this would be too new, but think a little bit: if the third game would start this (maybe paralelly with the fighting the sinigrs, which harders our mission)
Hallod te tényleg nagyon rühellheted ezeket a sinigrszeket, mert állandóan velük akarsz boxolni lolság.
N3TGeaR wrote:
should be more than just war, because time is elapsing, and not just have to fight, you have to be fast to collect all the resources for the research,
No, time does not elapse, and we shouldn't rush the player at all, we have to ensure the player that he can go sandbox mode and have his fun not to worry that they lose opurnities.
N3TGeaR wrote:
and after may this, moving to a new planet means you will need new sectors, which you can declare, create their maps, and so on, so a kind of building stuff like strategy games... not too much, while it's still an sci-fi action game, but may should give motivation to play it. What do you say?
Poor stars you SHOTING AT EM!!! Damit, small steps, with small steps. You know why most of the AIM3 guys broke? Yes beacuse they wanted to make it soo good. I am really sad to say this but in current times the game is just like every other media become an INDUSTRY. Wich means they make quanity not quality. DLCs, does that ring a bell? It should. They make something really small and enertaining and they plug a lot of additions to it milking the shit out of everything.
N3TGeaR wrote:
Too complicated, or just too idiot, i'm waiting your reactions. Smile
-There is still one point what we should calculate: what would be if the 3rd won't continue with the first 5th generation, so the player would be a simply mechmind (at first), so the storyline can be based on this idea...
The player must be a badass mechmind, so the player feels godlike and awesome. The base idea should be that you are the owner of the whole bloody range and you can shot any glider in the face whenever you wan't beacuse they are all yours. And if they don't die in 1 hit they ask for forgiveness not you.
There are some reputation system in A.I.M. already we can use that to divide the story if you shot too many ppl some of the other 5th gen mechminds start to worry about you and may take actions behind your back to stop you or something like that. Or if you try to act like a simple 3rd gen poking around try to trade some beacuse you feel like it, some other mechminds start to worry about you beacuse you stoped developing and you are not using your powers as the leader of the whole range, your not leading basicly so they may step up to take control etc. These small things can errupt into very interesting story wich is easy to digest. You don't need a whole new fucking planet to do that.

N3TGeaR wrote:
There are many possibilities, and it's okay that we have to create a new design and look for the game, but the 2 games before this part weren't even about only graphics, i mean i really liked them for the story. It was interesting, so the story is AT LEAST as important as the look, i think.
The graphics in the first game is way better then the second, just fyi.
Back to top Go down
Csatrad01
Harmless
Harmless
Csatrad01

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi guys. At my work it started to get a bit borring so I tought I use the time to do something, and some creativity strike me about AIM 3. So I quickly made a sketch about 3 types of new ships. These are designed to operate on 2 way platforms (like car roads) that goes from A to B in a straight line (since no mountains /hills and humps in air) and designed to make great leaps vertically (to other platforms in higher places or lower ones), and have a fire arm that moves instead of the whole ship moves to get the gun to the target. And one last thing. Theire thrusters are in the middle of the ship, and this allows them to move and accelrate backward just as fast as foward.
Huge dissadvantage though. Cannot side strafe and they turn around really really slowly.
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/photo0280i.jpg/
I also quickly downloaded rhinoceros and throw togather a model, this is like 3 version higher and i havent used it like 5-6 years hehe, soo it took me like 2 hours to do it but 1 hour was like setting up the program Very Happy. Anyways what do you think? I will make the rest, and if i see some development I make the interior aswell (it's on the sketch already so i know just need to make the small details) and i have some textures from back in the days to throw at it.
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/94577067.jpg/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/56597900.jpg/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/48963073.jpg/

You may not see the pictures beacuse my account is quite fresh, but you should see the links i suppose.
Back to top Go down
SM5T001
Progressive
Progressive
SM5T001

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:34 pm

I might be able to do some map modeling even though it will consume alot of time, i have a 6 week vacation coming so i might be able to make some maps then.

Anyhow we need to confirm a storyboard before i can begin mapping.
Back to top Go down
https://aim2thefirstforum.forumotion.com/
Galvatron66
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Intro for A.I.M 3   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 am

Back to top Go down
Galvatron66
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:15 am

Here's a poster i made
Attachments
my story with blender - Page 2 AttachmentTINY A.I.M IMAGE.png
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(593 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Back to top Go down
01kutay01

PostSubject: will you really do the 3rd game?   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:05 am

im hoping it will end soon bounce 
 i love aim so much but the story must be exciting Idea  there should be war against sinigr because they were shining in the end confused
Back to top Go down
Galvatron66
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:45 am

I also experienced making 3d objects using Autodesk 3DS MAX and Cinema 4D.So,I think i can join making A.I.M 3
Back to top Go down
Galvatron66
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:50 am

I think now the game is extremely unknown.Only a few people knows about this game.We need to make this fast and keep sharing the A.I.M 3 trailer(If have) to increase the fame of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my story with blender   my story with blender - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my story with blender
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The forum of the First generation :: A.I.M. 3 Project :: A.I.M. 3 Creation Project-
Jump to: