The forum of the First generation
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first AIM 2 Clan Wars forum created by (-o0$paceman0o-) for the fans of this widely unknown, but great game, and our goals are to make this game famous!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About mission from reckoner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
respati123

About mission from reckoner Empty
PostSubject: About mission from reckoner   About mission from reckoner I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:25 pm

I have a question about mission add four mechmind to your clan. i already had 3 mechmind from 4, MIRAND,TALLARCET, and MOXXART. how i can found the last mechmind DERCIN? i'm almost done crazy because i can't found it in any sector.Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Syzygy

PostSubject: Re: About mission from reckoner   About mission from reckoner I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:38 am

I have the exact same problem...cant find the damn thing.
I have a hunch he is in the Toxic Swamp Sector but still no luck in finding him.
Back to top Go down
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: About mission from reckoner   About mission from reckoner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 am

Syzygy! Yes you're right. Dercin is in the Toxic S. sector when I found him, he was at the northern part of the sector
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About mission from reckoner   About mission from reckoner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About mission from reckoner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The forum of the First generation :: A.I.M. 2 :: Questions-
Jump to: