The forum of the First generation
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first AIM 2 Clan Wars forum created by (-o0$paceman0o-) for the fans of this widely unknown, but great game, and our goals are to make this game famous!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lifedruid
Harmless
Harmless

A question Empty
PostSubject: A question   A question I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:15 am

Hey everyone! I`ve played aim 2 when i was a child but never finished the story .Now i want to really find out about what`s going on in the game but i`m stuck at a mission.I need to bring a mechmind to reset and i really don`t know how to do so.Any ideas? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:12 am

lifedruid wrote:
I need to bring a mechmind to reset and i really don`t know how to do so.Any ideas? Very Happy
I did not understand what the problem is. Rather I did not understand what the mission.
Please write what mission.
Also:
Where did you get the quest.
What you need to do.
What is the problem.

More in detail please.
Back to top Go down
lifedruid
Harmless
Harmless

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:11 am

well the mission says : ,,Bring mechmind aaa to reset.You will get your reward from any test complex."
And when i go to the test complex it says that that mechmind is the seekers enemy and i have to destroy it.
There aren`t any details.It`s a job taken from the test complex in the highlands sector.I destroyed the guy and took his memory core and tried to convince him but it still doesn`t work.I saw many of these jobs on other sectors as well.
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:10 am

lifedruid wrote:
well the mission says : ,,Bring mechmind aaa to reset.You will get your reward from any test complex."
And when i go to the test complex it says that that mechmind is the seekers enemy and i have to destroy it.
There aren`t any details.It`s a job taken from the test complex in the highlands sector.I destroyed the guy and took his memory core and tried to convince him but it still doesn`t work.I saw many of these jobs on other sectors as well.
You know what this means: "Bring mechmind aaa to reset"?
You have to kill him, while his rating will not be 0.
If mechmind rating is zero, then it is ready TO RESET.
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 am

As Mehanoid said you have to Kill the glider as many times as it takes.
If you kill him his rating wil go down. When he is in you inventory and his raiting says 0 it menas you can take him to the base.
Be sure to take him to the appropriate base (probably test complex in this case) because if you do not he will respawn and you will have to start all over again.
You can also find the glider by entering his name in the Network - Search for a Mechmind.
This is the most profitable missions in the game.
Back to top Go down
lifedruid
Harmless
Harmless

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:05 am

thanks a lot for the help Very Happy i succeded the mission and other like it.indeed they are very profitable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flavio Gunner

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:50 am

Hi,I have a question ,in the a.i.m. i can't finish 4 missions:
1.in the arctic sector at the first base says:bring me repair units. I don't know where can found repair units
2.in the desert sector at the carriers base says:destroy the black player with lowest rating , i can't find him
3.in the swamp sector at the restrictors base says: give me information analyzer , i click on the icon and no result
4.the last is in outside world,i don't know where's the creators lab
Some ideas please help me . Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Flavio Gunner

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:55 am

In the first a.i.m. I find some great things like a mechmind with unknow origins named TOV_Polymer_Plates in the highland sector in a hole
Back to top Go down
SM5T001
Progressive
Progressive
SM5T001

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:08 am

I need help asap
Where is Nautilus (the creature in the swamp sector)????
Back to top Go down
https://aim2thefirstforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question
Page 1 of 1