The forum of the First generation
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first AIM 2 Clan Wars forum created by (-o0$paceman0o-) for the fans of this widely unknown, but great game, and our goals are to make this game famous!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.I.M. 2 Crash

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:03 pm

"primary circuit belongs to supercluster of sinigr" why sinigr not mine for example.... in the outro movie we clearly see, that the player's field is much bigger that the one of the sinigr....
by the way why in the music folder there are the sector themes from the first game... do they occur in that game? as I know in AIM2 every sector has a new theme...
yes, I'm going to do it alone. or if somebody shares my ideas, he could help too.
it's not about raising the game to the top.. it's about "freshing" the game, make it be like we want...
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:10 am

danislav93 wrote:
"primary circuit belongs to supercluster of sinigr" why sinigr not mine for example.... in the outro movie we clearly see, that the player's field is much bigger that the one of the sinigr....
Mine? You ask why Sinigr failed to capture?
Maybe because Sinigr very strong, and the unknown structure. Nobody even knows what's going on in their territory.
danislav93 wrote:
by the way why in the music folder there are the sector themes from the first game... do they occur in that game? as I know in AIM2 every sector has a new theme...
Write tracks. I do not understand about what exactly about musical themes are you talking.
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:47 am

secondary circuit -> recconers
primary circuit ->supercluster of sinigr....
that is written in the endgame video...
i ask-> why the primary circuit -> not supercluster of my clan?

AIM1 -> sectors (rock,high,tundra,arctic,desert,swamp....)-> each sector has its own music/theme
AIM2 -> sectors(rock,high,tundra,arctic,desert,toxic swamp....) -> each sector has its own music/theme different from AIM1
I ask -> why in AIM2/data/music except the music from AIM2 there is the music of AIM1? do this songs appears somewhere in AIM2 gameplay?
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:04 am

danislav93 wrote:
i ask-> why the primary circuit -> not supercluster of my clan?
Because YOUR clan not should suppress YOURSELF. In the video describes the two powerful structures that need to be suppressed your SuperCluster.
danislav93 wrote:
AIM1 -> sectors (rock,high,tundra,arctic,desert,swamp....)-> each sector has its own music/theme
AIM2 -> sectors(rock,high,tundra,arctic,desert,toxic swamp....) -> each sector has its own music/theme different from AIM1
I ask -> why in AIM2/data/music except the music from AIM2 there is the music of AIM1? do this songs appears somewhere in AIM2 gameplay?
I do not know. I never noticed that.
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:14 pm

oh...now when i rewatched the video several times, i see the stupidity of my question... sorry..
so sinigr gives you boost (the organic modifier) to help you suppress them.. that's weird and funny.. xD

about the music.. there is something unsecure...
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:21 pm

danislav93 wrote:
so sinigr gives you boost (the organic modifier) to help you suppress them.. that's weird and funny.. xD
I never thought about it, but it appears that it is.
danislav93 wrote:
about the music.. there is something unsecure...
Unsecure? What does this mean?
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:20 am

just a bulgarian expression I cannot explain in english... something unusual, unknown, senseless ...

but in fact this is not the only "unsecure" thing in the whole game...
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 am

danislav93 wrote:
unusual, unknown, senseless
Yes, indeed you could not express. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:00 am

yes, with one word ;D Nevermind.I am really thankful for everything you have told me and I will always support this forum!
I will see what I can do in future...
AIM is very awesome trilogy and every single day is worth playing it!
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:19 pm

danislav93 wrote:
AIM is very awesome trilogy and every single day is worth playing it!
Trilogy? Are you sure? Yes, AIM Racing is a separate game. But I take it as an addon (I do not know, but maybe this is an addon). I know for sure: "3" in the name is not.
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:26 pm

just point of view...
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:11 pm

danislav93 wrote:
just point of view...
Hm.... Ok.
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:17 am

I'm sorry, but I had no internet. And I have a lot of work now.

Mehanoid wrote:
Hmm ... I visited the site of the game and found that SkyRiver did not do patch for the English version.

The english version is already fully patched.

danislav93 wrote:
i've found a post in other forum, where the game was discussed in 2009. in it a lot people said, that this two endings are fake( the game over screen is really bad end, not good) they said that u don't have to make the supercluster, when u convince the 12 meches, and u must start to complete the missions of the reconers, Sinigr and nautilus. and at the end super comes again in glider with a mech form the 6th gen. sinigr is also from the 6th gen. and together with them and your clan of 5th gen meches you start a war with reconers( witch have gliders with four heavy weapons) and Sinigr. and this war is situated in the outer edges... some people said that also at the end u are allied with gliders, who are controlled by humans in them.. and all stories seemed to be real... i was so exited and i am completely sure that i ll try to get to this end, cuz to me it seems to be veeeryy tremendous

This story was made up by a user. It's not true.
I played the game for a lot of time i ended it 6 times in every posible way. I tried to see everything there is. I've seen every corner of it.
I extracted all the game files, checked and read all of them, and there is nothing like that in the game files.
Maybe its i mod, but i doubt it. I've seen probably all of them.

Is just bullshit.

There are only two ways to end AIM 2. And you get the same ending movie. There were two different end in AIM 1. And AIM Racing does not have any real ending.

danislav93 wrote:

i ask-> why the primary circuit -> not supercluster of my clan??

The primary circuit is your clan. It's so named because it's made in the supras old circuit.

The game has a lot of bugs, and crashes very often. I had the same problem with the tunnels as you. The only solution for me was to quick save before and re-load the game again. The problem is with the source code of the game, and we cannot fix it for now. I had the same problems with the Russian patched version. You could try turn off one of your processor core. That sometimes fixes things.

When it comes to the end. Read carefully. It is a little hard to understand, but it makes sense and leaves plenty of room for siquel. Many of the questions which you asked art the results of not fully understand the game. To fully understand it you have to spend a lot of time in the game, and end it a couple of times. If you have any questions write, I'm sure will answer.

I would like to do a lot for this game, but unfortunately not much can by done.
The russian forum is almost dead. The authors don't work no the AIM titles any more. And we do not even have the source code. So we can do little to fix the game.
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:55 am

The Lone Wolf wrote:

There were two different end in AIM 1.
The first one is going to the laboratory through the whole outer edge(through the exit in Dessert).
The second one is with the Main Base (Rock) allowing you to go to that lab directly through the Passage tunnel.
Is there a third one? Something connected to Sinigr? The last time I played they wanted me to bring the information(given by Super for that armor) to their base,but I had already brought it to the First. And when i got that armor, Sinigr became "Enemy of organisation" to me... So I ask is there any interesting missions of Sinigr, if I bring the infopack in their base?

Source code? You have the whole filesystem of the game. So I thing you have and the source code, located in the main game files, which can be opened with proper programming tool..
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:20 pm

danislav93 wrote:
which can be opened with proper programming tool..
Disassembling?
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:19 pm

IDK, man... I am not into programming, not yet... But I know the principles.
Back to top Go down
Mehanoid
Victorious
Victorious
Mehanoid

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:19 pm

danislav93 wrote:
What is IDK? And about what principles are you talking?
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:21 am

IDK-> I don't know...
the principles of data files... every fail is just an enormous binary code, which is read by different programs/codecs in different ways... I think today every file (no matter what is it) can be read by official or hack programming tools...
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:12 am

danislav93 wrote:

The first one is going to the laboratory through the whole outer edge(through the exit in Dessert).
The second one is with the Main Base (Rock) allowing you to go to that lab directly through the Passage tunnel.
Is there a third one? Something connected to Sinigr? The last time I played they wanted me to bring the information(given by Super for that armor) to their base,but I had already brought it to the First. And when i got that armor, Sinigr became "Enemy of organisation" to me... So I ask is there any interesting missions of Sinigr, if I bring the infopack in their base?

You're mistaken everything. There are two ways to get to the lab which you wrote, but it is not the ending. The end is when you decide whether or not to blow up the lab. And there are two endings depending on what you choose.

And yes, there are a couple of good missions for the Sinigr join them.

danislav93 wrote:

Source code? You have the whole filesystem of the game. So I thing you have and the source code, located in the main game files, which can be opened with proper programming tool..

You don't know a lot, do you.
Read this first: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_code
Then say something.
The bugs are caused by how the engine of the game works.
To fix the engine of the game (how the whole game works) you would need the primary source code.
The source code is in the files but its already compiled, so i cannot by used. The only way to get back a bit of the source code is to reverse engineere the game. And thats not easy, usually impossible or the code is useless.
Read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_engineering
And you are talking about the SDK - "software development kit" which is just a simple editor which can use the game files. It cannot fix anything.
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:44 am

I said that I don't know almost anything.In fact I am in first year of collage... But I know that today in software developing almost everything is possible...
But I agree that with the original source code, which only the developers have, the rewriting of the game will be more easy and successful.

I have my opinion of the ends... I don't thing that separating two ends with one click can actually be called two-end game... You must do something more hard/time-consuming, different from the first way, to go to the second way of ending the game...

By the way can you tell me which glider and items combination could I use to move really fast in the both games?
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:20 am

danislav93 wrote:
I said that I don't know almost anything.In fact I am in first year of collage... But I know that today in software developing almost everything is possible...

You can make a cake, but you can't turn it back to the ingredients.
That's how it works unfortunately.
It would be easier to write a new code than to reverse engineere the old one.

danislav93 wrote:

I have my opinion of the ends... I don't thing that separating two ends with one click can actually be called two-end game... You must do something more hard/time-consuming, different from the first way, to go to the second way of ending the game...

Sometimes, one gesture can change the whole world.
This is rather a long discussion, but it's how it is.

danislav93 wrote:

By the way can you tell me which glider and items combination could I use to move really fast in the both games?

Try this. My glider is fast.
https://aim2thefirstforum.forumotion.com/t11-my-save-files
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:40 am

maybe you are right...

I had an 1st standart glider (lightning i think) and with afterburrner I got 110 ms....
I don't need an expensive killing machine. Just something to get things fast..
And what about AIM1? Some offers..
Back to top Go down
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 am

In AIM 1 the Dragon was the fastes I think. You need the best engine and something like the accelerator.
Back to top Go down
danislav93
Victorious
Victorious
danislav93

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:37 am

ookey, thanks ^^
and yes, it is called accelerator..
Back to top Go down
N3TGeaR
Deadly
Deadly
N3TGeaR

PostSubject: Changing the quest.dat   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 am

I know a bug, or kind of thing i think should be written down: if you try to change only one character in the quest.dat (which contains all the text in the game), it won't show anything anymore... i remember, i tried to translate the game, and this happened... the 3rd one should be translated into more languages, isn't it? Smile The more language it is avaible, the more chance will be to this game become known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. 2 Crash   A.I.M. 2 Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.I.M. 2 Crash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The forum of the First generation :: A.I.M. 2 :: Technical support-
Jump to: