The forum of the First generation
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first AIM 2 Clan Wars forum created by (-o0$paceman0o-) for the fans of this widely unknown, but great game, and our goals are to make this game famous!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems Empty
PostSubject: A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems   A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:03 am

I encountered a very strange problem with the game's music a couple of days ago...

So, I was riding through the Range when suddenly I heard this music error, it was playing the soundtracks normally and then it started cutting, stopping and going from 5 to 20 seconds forward... I was confused like hell becose I have never heard such a weird and unique error with a game's music. Shocked confused

What shoud I do, reinstall the game?
Back to top Go down
https://aim2thefirstforum.forumotion.com
The Lone Wolf
Victorious
Victorious
The Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems   A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 pm

The music is action triggered. For example if you go to battle the "battle" music starts, you go to the base and the "safe" starts. Sometimes it gets mixed up and it loops around. Its most probably a engine problem.
It happens in AIM 1 and 2 sometimes..
Sometimes you just have to go to a base and then out and the music is fixed.
You can also try changing the sound settings, that might help. Turning things on and off. If that doesn't help the only fix for now is to save, exit the game and start it again, and the problem will by fixed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems   A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:04 am

Thanks, I managed to fix it by turning the music in the settings OFF/ON otherwise it never goes away, even by restarting the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://aim2thefirstforum.forumotion.com
InFeRiOn
Harmless
Harmless

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems   A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:05 am

Hi everybody. I already repaired my PC, so I can play A.I.M. again!! Very Happy:Dbut.... then, when I began play, I played for about 30 min. and then my game crashed!!! And when I turn it on again and again, there are only openings and no menu. I'm desperate!!! Can you help me? This is written in "error" folder:

---time----  EXEPTION:->CLocation::RenderWater->CLlocation::CycleRenderWater->CRenderer::Render->CMMApp::Render->CMMapp:CycleGame
---time----  TextShaderManager::Purge exeption
---time----  EXEPTION:->CMMapp::Init

Then I haven't tried to run it again. Can you help me??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems   A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.I.M. ( 1 ) Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The forum of the First generation :: A.I.M. 2 :: Technical support-
Jump to: