The forum of the First generation
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first AIM 2 Clan Wars forum created by (-o0$paceman0o-) for the fans of this widely unknown, but great game, and our goals are to make this game famous!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collecting mechminds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deeo

Collecting mechminds Empty
PostSubject: Collecting mechminds   Collecting mechminds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:47 am

Hey everybody, just got this game a few days age, so far love the idea and story to the game but kinda stuck early on with how to collect mechminds for capturing structures.

Do i just find them lying around or do i kill for them or is the only way to do mission, get enery and convince them ? start of the game was a bit lacking in explanation lol.
Back to top Go down
SPolygon

Location : Bohemia (little country in Europe where lives Celts)

Collecting mechminds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting mechminds   Collecting mechminds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:01 am

If you want to capture building, you must kill other gliers. There is VERRY little chance you can find machminds on the ground. If you want to capture base, you must collect 10 mechminds and convice them for E.C. in your hold (press "H"). If you conviced 10 mechminds, find free base (or building), go to the cluster and add all mechminds into cluster.
Back to top Go down

Collecting mechminds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The forum of the First generation :: A.I.M. 2 :: Questions-
Jump to: