The forum of the First generation
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Welcome to our forum Mechmind, you are free to explore our base!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the first AIM 2 Clan Wars forum created by (-o0$paceman0o-) for the fans of this widely unknown, but great game, and our goals are to make this game famous!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery

Go down 
+2
Gigabyte
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery Empty
PostSubject: Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery   Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:03 am

I have a brilliant idea of making the game and forum more famous!!!
This is the way all products, movies, games, etc... use commercials to get famous to the public.
We need to make different types of cool and epic commercials of the A.I.M. series and upload them to the whole network, as many places as possible!

Informing people all around the net and convincing them to try the game out.
In order to do that we must make the commercial videos and movies more full of the energy that attracts people to the game seeking more of the epic experiance revealed in the commercial they see.
Now this is the problem, A.I.M. just isn't revealed to the public that much. Idea
Back to top Go down
https://aim2thefirstforum.forumotion.com
Gigabyte

PostSubject: Re: Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery   Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Well I totaly agree with you, but we need more guys to do that cant be only me and you,duh... Sad
Back to top Go down
Csatrad01
Harmless
Harmless
Csatrad01

PostSubject: Re: Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery   Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 pm

There is a cool stuff, the Kickstarter.
I heard a lot about it, but never looked into how to make one or stuff like that.
If you don't know I share what i know.
It is a webpage where even one person can make his own place there and like a small webpage in a big webpage you can sort of advertise your idea and ask money to make it happen.
The good thing in it that if you ask the money but you don't got it within 90 days or so, it's not a problem beacuse people don't get theire money taken away, but you saw how many would like to and how much they would throw togather for it, and also it is a nice advertisement. Some popular commentators and advertisers watch this site and announce the new kickstarters amongst theire own viewers/subscribers to gather up and help the kickstarter to get enough money.
And if you do happens to gather all the money for your idea, then there you go, you got the money go hire programers, designers, artists and pay them to make your game.
Even if you got the money, you got the team and the game didnt finish the money is gone it's not a problem, beacuse kickstarter don't ask the money back, you might get a bad reputation and it will be a shame, but even then it will make the game more known since it is a news too something to talk about. And you can always restart the campaign.
And also some investors may search for you and jump in give you more money if they think it can work out.

Also there are petitions online. You can just create a new petition and see how many ppl sigining it. Youtube let's plays ofcourse, but those are need a good voice, good humor, and make sure you know what you are doing absolute knowledge of the game to give lots of lots of information to keep the viewers interested and stuff to think about after they turned off the video to come back for more. Make them have questions to comment and make the video popular. But not by asking them, but by creating scenarios that have obvious elements wich you slip pass so let them think about it. it is tough so dont just jump in and ruin the game experience. ALSO NO FACE CAM!!!!
Back to top Go down
SM5T001
Progressive
Progressive
SM5T001

PostSubject: Idea   Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:15 pm

I might be able to take in-game footage
And edit it to look like a decent overview of what
The game is like.
Also I can link the forum in it

Plz reply if u think its a good or bad idea
Back to top Go down
https://aim2thefirstforum.forumotion.com/
INVADER
Deadly
Deadly
INVADER

PostSubject: Re: Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery   Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:41 am

Yes it's a good idea I agree with you!
Back to top Go down
SM5T001
Progressive
Progressive
SM5T001

PostSubject: Re: Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery   Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:50 am

Invader, COME BACK TO YOUTUBE!!!!

Your fans need you, so do I
I am subscribed to you: TheDutchmanGaming

Also if you have skype, add me bcus you are awesome

And about the idea, it will be on youtube as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
SM5T001
Progressive
Progressive
SM5T001

PostSubject: Re: Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery   Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Looking back through the forum literally makes me cry, the forum and game are nearly dead...... If I can get EVERYBODY on this forum to start a mass amount of youtube channels and mass upload videos of A.I.M we might just save the forum and the game! IF SOMEONE IS STILL THERE, PLEASE RESPOND
Back to top Go down
SM5T001
Progressive
Progressive
SM5T001

PostSubject: Re: Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery   Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Im begging you
Back to top Go down
Galvatron66
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery   Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:03 am

Share this game on facebook and twitter to make it more famous?
Or create more youtube vids that shows this is a great game.
Back to top Go down
Galvatron66
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery   Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:05 am

Or tell our friends about this game and give them the download link to slowly increase populations of a.i.m players and fans?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery   Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making A.I.M. commercials and gallery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The forum of the First generation :: A.I.M. famous project :: A.I.M. famous project-
Jump to: